What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at eight locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Flex Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Warhawk Student ID Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: Simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls, fill it with items from the Dining Hall and head home to enjoy!
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and FLEX Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Warhawk ID Services office in 4031 Northeast Drive, University Commons Room 153, open Monday-Thursday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., and Friday 8:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M., or contact them via email at IDcard@ulm.edu
FLEX Dollars running low? No problem! Add more FLEX Dollars.
- First Day to Add Meal Plan: June 3, 2020
- Full Term Classes Begin: August 17, 2020
- University Food Services Open for Regular Hours: August 17, 2020
- Last Day to Make Meal Plan Changes: August 21, 2020
For a full list of scheduled University and Food Services closures, visit our Important Dates page on the University website.